Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog mania



Ah, I remember that time long ago when I had no idea what a blog was. Now I manage four! Hopefully I can keep them straight and don't start posting doll info to the historic one, or historic info on the writers' one, or....

Well, you get the picture.

This post is to introduce my newest blog, which is really sort of a store front. My mother and I have repaired and restored antique dolls for over 20 years. The business had fallen away - mostly due to lack of advertising - but now it's back. With the cuts at the historic site, I will be concentrating on repairing this treasures of the past in order to fill in for lost income. If you have a doll in need of a doctor, or know someone who does, send them to the blog at http://marlafairdollrepair.blogspot.com/

Tell them the interpreter, writer, artist, and general crazy person sent you!

No comments: