Sunday, November 30, 2008

Book signing successful

Even though Judith proved shy (she decided lattes were not for her) and Marla attended instead, the books signing was successful. I had a great day and sold a fair amount of books. The best part of the sales were the ones to total strangers. I love my friends for buying, but when someone you have never met and have no contact with comes up to you and requests a certain book, you know that all those hours on Facebook and your writers' sites have meant something. Someone knows your books are out there, and knows your name.

What better perk could an independently published writer have on a chilly day in downtown Troy OH?

My group, Gallimaufry, is planning a Valentine's signing as well. I'll let everyone know about it here first.

Marla

No comments: